I require supply and fitting of a new fence panel at the bottom of my garden. The fence is actually 9 foot wide as it was a 6ft and 3ft (both 3 ft high) panels they were held there by 2 railway sleepers that are now rotten. There is a H bar on one side of the gap and the other side is a solid brick wall. My house is an end terrace house with access to the area that need the fence via either the garden or an alleyway. Can you please let me know a quote for this.